Fishnets


Fishnets

Not normally a trend I would consider very 'me', but when it started to fill up my Pinterest feed I knew I would have to cave in and try it out. I have been struggling for a way to wear my loafers in this colder weather so it seemed like a no brainer really.

I've seen so many ways to style Fishnets from under ripped denim, poking out of your waistband, unde a pair of tailored trousers, with loafers, in sock form.. The list is endless really. I've created a Pinterest Board of all kinds of ways to wear this trend, if you feel like having a nosey HERE.


I paired mine under these embroidered ripped denims that I DIYed last summer (see how I did that here), with a simple white tee, my beloved pink bomber jacket and, of course, my loafers. I feel like it was a pretty basic outfit but the fishnets just added a little something extra to the overall vibe. I'm a convert now. Prepare to see lots more of these babies!!x


Comments